Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Stir crazy

I have decided that I do not like snow! Well, not more than one inch of it any way. Yes, it is absolutely beautiful to see fresh snow, but not so great when it prevents me from getting out of the house! With that said, I have given Jimmy the okay to settle our family in a warmer climate.

Kai is going crazy which in turn is making me go nutty. We need wide open spaces, fresh air and sunny days to frolic in. Ah, only a few more weeks (hopefully not months) until gorgeous spring in the city! I can see it now, the kids being pushed around town in their double stroller and me with a smile on my face!

Kid News

Kai's new addiction is silver dollar pancakes with fruit! On Valentine's day he had pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream. On normal days, he has pancakes with chocolate hazelnut spread and 'nanas'.




Baby Cassia is now six months old! She loves peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, and bananas. Her next new foods will be butternut squash, green beans and avocado.
She can sit up without assistance too!

No comments: