Saturday, September 11, 2010

writting less

I can't believe that it's been four months since I've written anything. I guess I've been busy with life. However, I do have another blog that I am trying to regularly post called pastry and kids. I've gotten into the excitement that is bento box lunches for Kai who started kindergarten last week. It's been an adjustment for every one. I miss him when he's not home, but I have my two littles to keep me entertained.

Little miss Bella is now three years old and quite a character. She is so bright, she likes to pretend that she doesn't know things, but she can count to 10, she knows her colors and the alphabet song. I will be working on letter and number recognition with her next week. She and I will be taking a mommy and me class for the fall. I can't wait, she is so excited too.

Mister Max, has four teeth up top and two on the bottom. He is constantly biting me. He is also working on walking, he can take three steps before falling on his bottom. I think that he will be walking before his first birthday.

Me and the hubby have changed our diet to vegetarian and I have been making classic dishes like Shepherds pie, chili, burgers, and stews with vegetables and tofu quite successfully. When I perfect them, I will share recipes. Until next time, may peace and health be with you.

No comments: