Sunday, March 29, 2009

Week 12

This is almost the final week of the first trimester. I'm still not able to eat as much, but at least the nausea has not been so bad. I found out after a bowl of ice cream that I can not have any dairy during this pregnancy. Strange very strange! All the other pregnancies I ate a pint a day!!

This little baby does not like dairy of any kind! So, I'm indulging with soy ice cream! It's not as rich, but hits the spot! Speaking of ice cream, we went to a new ice cream shop for Jimmy's birthday last week. It's a place called ICream. You custom blend your flavors and they make it to order using a mixing bowl and liquid nitrogen! It was great fun for all of us because they also offered soy milk.

For Jimmy's birthday, we had a relaxing day of dining out and chilling at the house in between meals. We had fish and chips for lunch at an Irish Pub, ice cream at ICream and then had dinner at Rick Bayless's Frontera Grill. They have the best duck dishes there so it's our favorite place for fantastic Mexican food.

Kai is so excited about his upcoming fourth birthday and keeps asking everyday how many more days. It's cute. We haven't decided what we want to do yet but it's between the children's museum or the Lego discovery center.

Cassia is starting her terrible twos and she's only 19 months old!! I'm in for a ride with her. My sisters and mom tell me that she's just like me when I was little. That's karma for you.

No comments: