Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Feeling a bit better...

Tomorrow will be ten weeks into what I call 'the last one'. The past two weeks have been miserable. The worst morning sickness I've ever experienced! I now must apologize to my best friend for constantly telling her that she needs to have another one. Why you ask? Well, she had a whole pregnancy of being sick and I just couldn't even handle two weeks!! I now understand why she wouldn't want to go through it again.

Peppermint has been my life saver this time around. I have peppermint tums, peppermint toothpaste, peppermint candies, and peppermint tea. I just can't stomach ginger any more, not since my first pregnancy.

I have good days and bad and this happens to be a good day that's why I'm able to give an update. Kai has been such a wonderful helper in my time of sickness. He helps me to take care of Cassia by keeping her occupied to let me rest. He is the best little boy a mom could wish for. Jimmy has also been great with doing housework and caring for the kids. On his days off, I don't have to worry about anything and I don't I'm usually curled up in bed wishing it was already 40 weeks.

I was telling Jimmy that I think it is probably a boy because I don't have any cravings for junk food. I want to want a dough nut, but the thought of one even makes me sick! I just want fruit! I've been trying all types of citrus, apples and bananas but none of them are satisfying. I have to try mango, pineapple and other orange/yellow fruits.

When I was pregnant with Cassia, Jimmy and Kai had to go on many Krispy Kreme runs for me. I also ate a pint of ice cream a day!! I didn't eat very healthy with her, I gave in to my every craving. That's probably why I gained 30 pounds with her.

When I was pregnant with Kai, I ate carrots and mangoes like they were going out of style! I had cereal everyday like I do now. I snacked on apples and peanut butter. The only junk craving was bar-b-que potato chips.

I will just have to wait and see.

No comments: