Sunday, December 30, 2007

Holiday re-cap


Our Christmas was celebrated the Sunday before because that was Jimmy's only day off and he had to work on Christmas eve and Christmas day. We had peppermint hot cocoa, banana-nutella french toast, bacon, and scrambled eggs. What a brunch!!

The night before we opened our C.E presents from Jimmy's parents (p.j.'s) and we wore it all day! We loved, loved our p.j's. It's such a cool tradition and it's something we look forward to every year! Kai looks like such a big boy in his p.j's.

After brunch we opened presents and spent the day playing with them. Kai was having so much fun, even Cassia had fun watching him play with his toys (and hers). My sister bought Kai a train set and he went nuts for it and still is. He asks to play with it every day. He got a steering wheel toy from the grandparents that he likes to play with in the car. He carries around his farm truck that he got from his cousins.

Cassia got the cutest clothes from her stylish auntie and grandma. Jimmy surprised me with a big hat box of Lush products, yay Jimmy...what a way to make me feel like a person again. (For those who don't know me, pre-babies, my bathroom was a mini bath and body shop. I had to have a variety of scents to mach my many moods. Seriously, I had about 30 soaps, lotions and perfumes to choose from. After babies, I had like 4.)

I also surprised Jimmy with a gift box from Khiel's and a travel coffee press for him to use at work.

So, that's a brief of our holiday. I will post more pictures when I find the SD card that Kai lost.

No comments: