Monday, December 29, 2008

I had fun with the kids and their play date today. Kai's friend Uno came over and got to meet Nico. The boys had fun playing with thier new toys from Christmas and after Uno went home they played hide and seek all day!

Nico's cold is getting better, he still has a cough and minor congestion, but no fever so it should be over soon. I've been feeling a little under the weather too, but have started taking zinc and vitamin c to help me. Kai and Cassia are still healthy, hopefully they don't catch the cold. It's so not fun having to take care of two sick babies while being sick too.

I love my new laptop! Oh, I forgot to tell: Jimmy bought me a great new laptop to work on!!! Now I have no excuse to work on my business plan more often! I love you Jimmy!!

No comments: