Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday!

A belated happy new year to all and an early happy birthday to my niece who will be turning 21 tomorrow!!! Happy birthday Tiffy- we love you and will see you soon!!

Yes, that's right, in a couple of days we will be driving down south to visit family and escape the cold!! Nic is going back home tomorrow and back to school on Monday. I think that he had a pretty good visit. We opened presents, did lots of crafts, had a fun new year's eve party and even made it out to Chuck E Cheese twice!!!

Right now, I'm yawning as I am waiting for somebody to win the football game! The Colts and Chargers went into overtime!! Football minute can actually be ten real minutes long!!!

I can't decide if I should hit the sack since we have to drop Nic off early tomorrow or stay up and try to watch a saved episode of Numbers or Iron Chef...yawn.... I think I'll have my cup of chamomile tea and see how awake I am.

Wow! Football is over, that was quick!! The chargers won 23-17! Yay underdogs!

Ciao for now!

No comments: