Wednesday, February 25, 2009

October Baby?

The news is I'm seven weeks along and the baby is expected on October 8! Knowing my body the baby will probably arrive in late September. I was joking with Jimmy that the labor will probably begin on our anniversary.

What you don't know is, Jimmy and I have yet to have a normal anniversary. Our first anniversary we were driving away from hurricane Rita. Our second, we were apartment hunting and I had the flu! Our third year was so busy that I don't even remember what we did. Our last one was spent flying home from Atlantic City after his last pastry competition.

I'm not saying that I've had boring anniversaries, just not the normal date out with the husband that most wives get. We are adventurers and we love each other so I'm kinda glad we're not normal. I would hope for the baby's sake that he or she does not come out on our anniversary! I want the baby to have his/her own special day! I mean really what kid wants to share their birthday with their parent's anniversary?

1 comment:

Sarah Larsen said...

OMGOSH!!!!!! I am soooooo excited for you guys!!!!!