Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I dream of Chocolate


I'm at home dreaming of the delicious treats at the gourmet market Jimmy (a.k.a. my hubby) is teaching a class at tonight. He's doing a Chocolate 101 class and I would be there but an hour and a half is too long for me and two kids. Kai gets too crazy around chocolate. He is only two and has tasted chocolates from chocolatiers like Vosges, Thomas Haas, Callebeaut, Valharona, Cocoa Berry, the Cocoa Room, Cocoa rouge, El Rey, Santander, and of course those that can be bought at the grocery store and department stores (hubby thinks they are too common to even list).
Fox and Obel also has the best baked goods in town (other than the ones Jimmy and I make at home ), so hopefully he will bring home a brioche tart for me. So while I sit here looking at a picture of one of his dessert tables dreaming of his freshly made grapa cream truffles Kai is dancing to the new Keisha Cole song. Too Cute!

No comments: