Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fun at the museum

I took the kiddos on another play date on Thursday to the Kohl's Children's Museum and they had a blast! It was great, I got in free with the kids thanks to my new friend and the parking was also free because it was out of the city. I loved it so much I'm going to become a member so that we could go often! There was so much to do and it was very clean. We stayed for four hours and still didn't get to do everything! It's not as big as the children's museum in Indianapolis, but so much to do that the kids were happy to play with what was there.

I discovered little Cassia's love for music at the museum. Here favorite rooms were the music room where she was rockin' and dancing, and the water works room where she loved pushing buttons to get the water flowing.

Look at all those teeth!

Kai was a master at the pretend grocery store and spent about an hour playing with the kid sized digger. He wouldn't stop telling me how much he loved me...I take it he loved the museum!




We took a break at the Kim & Scott's pretzel cafe in the museum. I got Kai to twist and decorate his own pretzel. He did an excellent job decorating with marshmallows, sprinkles, chocolate chips and cinnamon.




On the ride home the kids crashed hard while I spent an hour and a half in rainy traffic. By the time I was almost home, Jimmy was clocking out so I went to pick him up from work. Then we all went out to our favorite local pizzeria and had a delicious meal.

Taking the kids out this week has me too busy to tackle my business plan, but Jimmy is off tomorrow so maybe I'll get a few hours in tomorrow.

No comments: