Friday, February 13, 2009

18 months old!

Wow! Time just flies, I can't believe that my little girl is a year and a half now! She's almost 22 pounds! She had a visit with her pediatrician this week and he seems to think that she should be weighing more? Hmm...well, he actually said that she was leveling off and I should watch her. What? My girl eats more than my three year old boy! Did the doctor not notice that I'm kinda petite?

Well, I think that she is advancing well. I have no worries about her, Kai on the other hand is a bit on the skinny side. He eats, just not junk. Maybe I should switch him back to whole milk to bulk him up. We'll see what the doc says when Kai goes for his visit. I sometimes want to switch to a different doctor who understands our life style a little more, but the one we have is very good so I go back and forth.

No comments: