Friday, February 20, 2009

A surprise and Welch's PB&J Challenge

It's been quite a week. I've spent most of it laying on the couch feeling absolutely horrible! I forgot how horrible the nausea is the first trimester! Yes, we are pregnant again! I'll have a due date after Monday's appointment.

I also made a little video of Kai showing Cassia how to make her first PB&J sandwich and entered it in the Welch's PBJ Challenge on the Food Network website. If you click here it should take you to the page where you can view and vote on the videos and pictures. The public rating ends this Sunday.

Ours is titled "Baby, Let's make a peanut butter jelly sandwich". If you haven't checked it out, please give it a viewing and rate us too. We are hoping to be in the finals. I just think it would be wonderful if we could take a "Baby-moon" before the new love arrives.

I'm still debating if I want to know the sex of the baby or let it be a surprise. What do you think? I'm up for either, I just really love babies.

No comments: