Friday, February 6, 2009

It's getting warmer!

I am so happy that it is finally warming up, well not in the 70's yet, but 40 will do! The annual French Pastry School's event For The Love of Chocolate is tomorrow and all will be attending. Jimmy has a table at the event, but the kids and I will be walking around eating chocolate!

I've debated going, but since it won't be so cold I've decided to go. In the past they have had a chocolate fashion show where they paired up local designers with a local chef, but this year they are not doing it. I'm kinda disappointed because I enjoyed seeing what creations the chefs would come up with for the dresses.

I'm also relieved because it makes it a little less stressful around here. Jimmy has done it twice and it was always a fun project, but since the event is around Valentine's day most chefs are busy. Speaking of projects, there is another co-worker of his who is expecting a new baby in five weeks! It's time for me to make another diaper cake!

It really is alot of fun to make. This one will be for a girl. I'll probably go out for supplies in a week and post pictures of it when it's done. I just love little baby things! I was telling Jimmy that when I'm a granny I want to open a baby shop so that I can surround myself with all the cute baby accessories.

1 comment:

Sarah Larsen said...

Girls are sooo fun!!!! I remember Taylor being TOTALL potty trained and in big girl panties in 3 days at 20 months. And she never had a single accident ever. Boys seem to be harder. I love that your kids like to cook! I don't even like to do that! But we are getting new cupboards this spring/summer and then I am going to bite the bullet and cook!!!!