Sunday, November 4, 2007

the cooking toddler



I finally got Kai cooking on camera! Unfortunately for unknown reasons, the camera did not pick up sound so it's a silent video. Click on the media player above to see him in action. Yes, my two year old son is cooking all by himself- he was fully supervised. He insists on being allowed to do what he knows, I think it's alright as long as I know that he won't hurt himself. I do not let him cook unsupervised so please don't worry.

We went to the American Baby Faire today. It's a great expo to attend if you're a first time parent, not so much fun if you already have them. I totally forgot about it, but my dear husband was sweet to remember and take me! It took us two hours to go through the whole thing. We made out with a few samples and a better understanding of the new stroller we want, plus found an item that both kids can share for Christmas.
They could improve it by adding more info and products for people who already have kids and call it a 'Baby and kid faire' or something like that.

We saw the new Dodge mini van up close and I seriously like the rotating back seats! I never ever thought I would consider a mini van for a vehicle, but they've come a long way. I don't think we really need one for a couple more years. Hubby likes the Caddy SUV, but again we'll have to battle it out when the need arises.

No comments: