Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm going mobile!

Wow! Yay! Coolness! I just discovered that I can blog via email from my cell phone! Yes that shows my age a little. I'm sure all the young hipsters already knew that. I am just excited because that means that I can still give you all updates when I am away from a computer. Now only if I could decide on which phone I want then.....wow....think of it posts from me every day!

Have I told you that Cassia is walking? Every day she takes a few more steps. Yesterday after story time, she looked up at me with a sweet smile and said, "mama"! She said "mama"! I was so happy! I think she knew what she had done because she flashed me another smile and gave me one of those open mouth baby kisses! When I asked her to say it again she just laughed! I am so in love with her and thankful that I get to enjoy all of her joy and excitement. She is starting to love books as much as Kai. She used to just chew on them, but now she will flip the pages to find her favorite page, stop to pet the fuzzy animals on the page and talk to them!!

Kai is still having toddler issues and I am pulling out my hair trying to help him through it, but it is so hard and I have a constant headache. We only have a few training pants left and I told him that if he wants more trains or books about Thomas the train, then he would have to start wearing real underwear. Cross your fingers and hope that it works for me.

The count down is on...two more weeks until Jimmy's competition. I'll keep you all posted. I will be doing a little research to see what family friendly things we can do in Atlantic City.

No comments: