Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pastry, dinner and Fluff friends

It was an exhausting weekend. Jimmy was training for the competition on the weekend and it kinda messed up my schedule. I couldn't go to sleep until almost 6 am on the nights that he was training. I just don't sleep well with out the hubby in the house.

I've been trying for days to plan this week's dinner, but just hit a wall. If I haven't mentioned, we have been doing vegetarian meals until Jimmy is finished with his Pastry competition. It gives him more energy and makes him feel less heavy, plus I've lost alot of weight on this new plan. I'm almost back to pre-preggers weight! We are finally getting the vegetables that we have been missing in our diet! We eat mainly dairy(seriously have six types of cheese in cheese drawer at all times!), carbohydrates (we love bread, pasta and rice!), protein, and fruits in this family, but now I think we are coming to a balance with the extra veggies.

I used to spend a few hours a day on Facebook using the Fluff Friends application, but have slowed down to spend time out side with the kids, but now the weather is getting chilly and days are getting wetter, I've been back on. I have to limit the time I spend on there because it is really addictive visiting my (fluff) friends, petting, feeding, racing, earning munny, and trying to win race points! I confess I am an addict! The newest feature is fulfilling wish lists and a treasure hunt to come! I remember the last time they had a hunt I was glued to the computer searching for easter eggs!!! I can't wait to see what they'll have us looking for next! See told you...total addict!!

To plan my days wisely I purchased an organizer that I keep within eye sight to keep me on track and a timer by the computer to limit my time on certain tasks....it also alerts my son of when mommy is done with "work"!

No comments: